follow me

Monday, January 28, 2013

Welcome Back!


Hye MIND SPOKEN!!
Rindu dik jemah x?? hehehe
Dik jemah baru balik holiday dekat Pantai Timur ni...
Penat pown xhilang lagi...
Tapi dik jemahhh enjoyyy... sonok sangat uollsss~

Johor-Pahang-Terengganu-Kelantan!
Selama 5 Hari 4 Malam dik jemah di Pantai Timur macam2 tempat dik jemah pg!
Lagi2 pergi dengan mak jemah & kak jemah memang kering gusi n tercabut usus sepanjang hari.. (terlebih gelak)
Kat pantai timur weolllsss duduk umah mak jemah kat Pasir Mas Kelantan..
Mak jemah memerangkap tour guide kami yang berjaya!
Tq mak jemah! weollsss enjoy sangat2!
Percutian yang tidak membosankan.. Malah seronok dan enjoy!!

Kelantan-Terengganu-Pahang-Johor!
Now dik jemah dah kembali di tanah jajahan dik jemah iaitu SEGAMAT!
Perjalanan balik mengambil masa selama 14 jam uolllsss~
Ape taknya.. banyak persinggahan sepanjang balik ke Johor!
Breakfast di  Pasir Mas Kelantan, Lunch di Kuala Terengganu, Dinner di Cherating Pahang & Supper di Segamat Johor!
WELCOME BACK DIK JEMAH!!!
Untuk intro dik jemah share beberapa pic jer dulu yer..
Nanti next entry kita kopek dan kita kupas dengan lebih lanjut!
Okbai!

Dungun!

Kuala Terengganu

Pasar Payang!
Pasar Siti Khadijah!
Bazar Buluh Kubu

KB Mall!


Vinnci!

Sawah Padi!

Wakaf Che Yeh!

Rantau Panjang!

Sawadikap!

Masjid Beijing!

Masjid Beijing

Pantai!

Mesra Mall!

Pantai Kemasik!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be
bookmarking and checking back frequently!

Look at my web-site visit the next website page

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year
old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!


Visit my web site :: please click for Source [Fishinghearts.com]

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.



Look into my page ... 24 carat gold bar

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.

Does running a well-established blog such as yours require a massive amount work?

I'm completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal every day. I'd like to
start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers.
Appreciate it!

Take a look at my web-site ... certified nutritional consultant

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you provide to your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at once more here regularly. I'm slightly certain I'll learn a lot of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the next!

my web site: Http://Nutritionistvsdietician.Org/What-Does-A-Nutritionist-Do

8share